Welcome! The Career Center at the Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law offers a variety of programs to assist employers. Register for an account below; please allow one business day to receive log-in and password information.
· Law students may only work under the supervision of a licensed attorney.
· Any positions listed as Unpaid are presumed to be in compliance with federal and state labor and employment laws. Please see U.S. Department of Labor’s Fact Sheet on Internships.
· Employers agree to abide by the employment standards/guidelines noted in NALP Principles of Professional Conduct.
· Please note that by posting a job you agree to comply with the college's Principles of Equal Opportunity in Hiring.
· Please remember your obligations under the Arizona Rules of Professional Conduct, particularly Ethical Rule 1.6 (Confidentiality of Information), We reserve the right to refuse to post any project description in violation of this rule.
If you have any questions, please contact the Career Center: 480-965-5808 / email@example.com .